Tuesday, June 12, 2012

phrases

two-year olds say some pretty great things :)
here are some of my favorite phrases from the mouth of our very own 2-year-old

"no problem"
"just a minute"
"oh no!"
"knock, knock-who's there-kennedie"
"look at me guys!"
"ready, set, go!"
"night, night, sleep tight, bugs bite"
"i love you to pieces too"
"that's ok"
"yummy in my tummy"
"comin guys?"
"cool"
"i don't want to"
"i me know" (i don't know)
"let's go guys!"
"no way!"
"all by myself"
"ah man"
"one more time" followed after that time by, "last time" so she gets 2 more times :) 


other cuteness :)
"good mornin" (any time of day)
"poke a rosie" (her name for ring-around-the-rosie)
"no basketball...just hockey" while watching the playoffs with her daddy
"walk away" - she used to say that when she was mad at us :)
"bunny's my favorite...i just love him" when talking about her bunny she takes to school for show & tell

No comments:

Post a Comment